It is a highly engineered Automatic Control Valve knowledgeably designed to operate off line pressure or if desired, from an independent power source. Actrol valves are hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated for multi-function control of non corrosive, non abrasive fluids.
- Operating Principle
- Design Features & Benefits
ACV Flow Rate Chart
(Size: 290 KB)
- Self Actuating, Hydraulically Diaphragm & Pilot Operated Design.
- Most suitable for Clean & Low Viscous Liquid Service.
- Glandless Design & Bubble Tight Shut-off (Class VI Leakage).
- Multiple functions performed with a Single Valve, resulting in lowering the cost to the user.
- By changing only the pilot / Tubing the ACV is able to perform a different functions like Pressure Reducing / Pressure Relief / NRV / Pump By-Pass / Booster Pump Control / Level Control / Solenoid Control (On-Off) / Flow Control / Digital set-stop & many more.
- Widely used in Municipal Water Works, Water distribution System, Fire Protection [Deluge valve], Irrigation System, Petrochemical & Refinery (Wagon Loading & Unloading), Aviation Fueling, Marine, Theme Park, Decorative Fountain, Brightech's ACV has the expertise to meet your needs.